Monday, December 31, 2012

Year of the cellphone selfies

The forgotten and purposefully not uploaded photos of 2012. (Actually, only since July 2012 because that's when I broke my phone and started taking and not uploading photos with this one.)

#uniform swag

Waiting for the Blue Bus between classes.


Finals week, hanging out at home in boxers and t-shirt. Realize I have a test to finish in about 12 hours. Realize at the library how much of a man I am.

Shopping, first few days back home for winter break. 

Traveling to Iowa. +a blazer that I have worn a total of one time.

Lace shorts, at work. One of several unseen elevator shots from this summer.

Extreme coordination.

Boring, don't think I even bothered to wear it.

Daily winter uniform.

Classic Avery shot. Beginnings of king size bed in the background.

Pre haircut.

Back to school; post 8 hour train ride.

Skintight ballgown. As always, pictures of the dress in full exist, but their whereabouts are unknown.

File under things I never wore because they were too slutty/impractical.


No comments:

Post a Comment